Blog Feed Real Time Update

Friday, December 11, 2009

Desktop Marketer next generation e-mail marketing





Desktop Marketer - If the response to your e-mail marketing promotions has taken a nose-dive recently, you'll want to pay attention to this!


Review: Desktop Marketer Pro
Every time someone sends me an e-mail telling me that they've just discovered the "next big thing" in online marketing, I'm naturally a little bit skeptical.


So when I received an e-mail from world-renowned
Internet marketing expert Derek Gehl recently telling me that he had a "revolutionary"
new product he wanted to show me, I wasn't sure what to expect!


It turns out that Derek was talking about
"direct-to-desktop" technology. Now, for those of you who haven't heard of this before, it basically allows you to send messages directly to the desktops of your customers or subscribers WITHOUT using e-mail. 


When you have a message you want to send, it will "pop up" right on the desktops of their computers, instead of landing in their e-mail inboxes.
I've actually heard of this technology before, but the software necessary to get started cost a fortune (at least $10,000), and you needed a team of programmers to implement it on your site. So when I decided
to take Derek up on his "90-Day Risk Free Trial," I was a little
nervous that the set-up process would be too complicated for me. (I am the farthest thing from a "technical whiz" you will ever meet!)


I can honestly say I was amazed at how "dummy-proof" this software is to use! I was up and running in no time, and everything worked perfectly the first time around! And convincing my subscribers to download the little "Desktop Reader" was actually really easy. (Derek is giving away a couple of free reports with the software that explain a TON of great ways to
get people using the application.)


Once you start using "Desktop Marketer Pro" for your business, you can simply forget about some of your biggest e-mail marketing headaches! You'll never again need to worry about:
  • People changing their e-mail addresses without
    telling you.
  • Your legitimate messages getting wrongfully
    flagged as spam.
  • Free accounts (like Yahoo! and Hotmail)
    "bouncing back" your messages.
  • Blocked mail and blacklists.
  • Your message disappearing under a mountain
    of junk e-mail and spam.
The bottom line is that this product does everything it promises -- and a whole lot more! You can track exactly WHO is reading your messages so you never have to guess if your e-mail is being delivered. I give "Desktop Marketer Pro" a 10 out of 10 rating -- my absolute highest recommendation!
Click here to find out more!





Hot Affiliate News Subscribe


Can You Have More Sales, Too?
Helping over 65,000 businesses like yours raise profits and build customer relationships using AWeber's opt-in email marketing software for over 10 years.
Take a Free Test Drive today!

Hot News - December 2009 : New Search Engine

I was recently introduced to a new generation of search engine. It's called Tazoodle and it's very unique.

Search engines earn income by charging advertisers to display their website links on the search results page. Tazoodle does the same thing. What makes Tazoodle different is that they share the income with its advertisers and viewers alike.

With similar searching results as other search engines, what an incredible way to earn income if you are a user and recoup your advertising costs if you are an advertiser. It's brilliant

You'll get excited about earning income for using this search engine. Do you earn income from your current search engine?

Click here to register and watch the video presentation.

Tazoodle Inc